If you had to pick just one grip strength tool, this is it
Original, authentic, unmatched—the gold standard for building and testing grip strength. Designed to produce the quickest gains in grip strength. Premium materials, proprietary elements, precision manufacturing and unrivaled customer support. Available in 11 strengths for a perfect fit, whether you are just starting off, rehabilitating an injury, or can already crack coconuts with your bare hands.
Captains of Crush (CoC®) grippers changed the gripper world, taking what had been a cheap, imported plaything and turning it into a beautifully designed and crafted training tool for serious strength athletes. Made in the USA and known worldwide, nothing else puts power in the palm of your hand like a Captains of Crush gripper.
- Knurled aircraft-grade aluminum handles, pioneered by CoC grippers in 1995
- GR8™ springs found only on CoC grippers and IMTUGs: accurate, precise, durable
- Precision manufacturing, world-class performance, feel, and appearance
11 strengths to choose from
- No. 1401 Captains of Crush Guide - c. 60 lb. (Novice, rehab)
- No. 1402 Captains of Crush Sport - c. 80 lb. (Warm-up, conditioning)
- No. 1250 Captains of Crush Trainer - c. 100 lb. (Strong guys start here)
- No. 1250.5 Captains of Crush Point Five - c. 120 lb. (Bridge to the No. 1)
- No. 1251 Captains of Crush No. 1 - c. 140 lb. (Already gripping, start here)
- No. 1251.5 Captains of Crush No. 1.5 - c. 167.5 lb. (Bridge to the No. 2)
- No. 1252 Captains of Crush No. 2 - c. 195 lb. (Life-saving levels of grip strength)
- No. 1252.5 Captains of Crush No. 2.5 - c. 237.5 lb. (Bridge to the No. 3)
- No. 1253 Captains of Crush No. 3 - c. 280 lb. (World-class: get certified)
- No. 1253.5 Captains of Crush No. 3.5 - c. 322.5 lb. (Bridge to the No. 4)
- No. 1272 Captains of Crush No. 4 - c. 365 lb. (Be like Magnus Samuelsson!)
IronMind has been involved in manufacturing springs for our hand grippers for over 15 years, and because we’ve been diligent in our pursuit of perfection and had plenty of good fortune along the way, our latest springs, introduced in 2005, once again raised the bar in terms of precision, durability, and appearance.
GR8™ Springs are available exclusively on Captains of Crush and IMTUG grippers.
"The CoC owner's manual."—Joe Kinney, first man in history certified on the Captains of Crush No. 4 gripper
CoC² = Captains of Crush Compatible
The on-target tool for your gripper goals: the updated version of "strap-holds." 19 mm bullet on a 19-inch strap that's good for 1,000 lb.
Very serious grip guys, contest organizers, and those who like modern art will want their own disc for training and competing. 2.5 kg calibrated.
Find all IronMind CoC² Tools here.