“The Georgian Strongman Federation will host the second stage of World Cup in this year,” WSF’s Vlad Redkin told IronMind today.
Set in Batumi, Georgia, on the Black Sea, this strongman contest will feature competitors from eight countries and will have six events.
1. Jevgenijs Scerbakovs (Latvia)
2. Antanas Abrutis (Lithuania)
3. Tarmo Mitt (Estonia)
4. Siarhei Vachynski (Belarus)
5. Hamza Primov (Uzbekistan)
6. Jarno Jokinen (Finland)
7. Adam Darazs (Hungary)
8. Nicolai Hansen (Denmark)
9. Konstantine Janashia (Georgia)
10. Zviad Janashia (Georgia)
11. George Berishvili (Georgia)
1. Farmers walk: 130 kg
2. Tires flip + yoke: 350 kg
3. Log lift: 130 kg
4. Car dead lift
5. Atlas stones: 100 kg, 120 kg, 140 kg, 160 kg, 180 kg.
6. Fire truck pull
After one stage, the overall 2011 WSF World Cup leader is Atanas Abrutis, with 10 points. Tarmo Mitt (9 points) is in second place and Jarno Jokinen (8 points) is in third place.
Also, Vlad Redkin told IronMind, “Very soon you can see our WSF World Cup website!”
The IronMind Forum: discuss this article, talk strength, get help with your training.
You can also follow IronMind on Twitter.