IronMind Little Big Horn Men's World Record*
|Laine Snook||April 4, 2015||107.29 kg (236.53 lb.)|
|Kody Burns||December 13, 2014||106.13 kg (233.97 lb.)|
|Adam Glass||July 14, 2012||100 kg (220.46 lb.)|
IronMind Little Big Horn Women's World Record*
|Elizabeth Horne||April 4, 2015||61.45 kg (135.47 lb.)|
|Amy Wattles||June 30, 2013||57.15 kg (126 lb.)|
IronMind Little Big Horn Contest Rules
1) The IronMind Little Big Horn must be an authentic current-model IronMind Enterprises, Inc. Little Big Horn; it cannot have been modified or tampered with in any way.
2) Ordinary chalk (magnesium carbonate) may be used on the lifting hand, but nothing else is permitted (tacky, for example, is specifically disallowed).
3) Weight is hung from the Little Big Horn with an Olympic-sized loading pin that is clipped to the underside of the Little Big Horn with a carabiner (generally, IronMind's loading pin and carabiner are used, although substitutions are allowed).
4) The lifter starts the lift with the lifting hand wrapped around the Little Big Horn. The lift must be performed with the Little Big Horn remaining approximately vertical and there may be no contact with the underside of the base of the Little Big Horn.
5) The lifter must stand up straight; once standing straight the lifter waits for a down signal from the referee before returning the weight to the ground. Contact must be maintained by the lifter's hand and the Little Big Horn until the weight is resting on the floor. The referee then indicates if the lift was accepted.
6) In contest situations, we give the lifter 1 minute to complete the lift after his/her name is called; during that minute, there is no limit to how many times the lifter may try to complete the lift.
*The minimum increment for breaking a world record is 1 kg, effective January 1, 2015.
See also IronMind's grip contest rules for extra attempts.
Laine Snook (left) and Elizabeth Horne (right) broke the men's and women's world records on the IronMind Little Big Horn at what David Horne called "really the last contest at the Grip Factory, Stafford." IronMind® | Photo courtesy of David Horne
The Little Big Horn is available from the IronMind store, which has a complete selection of grip strength and hand health tools.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.